Tuesday, August 31, 2004


Title: Satorare-Tribute to a Sad Genius (aka: Transparent) (2001)
Starring: Masanobu Ando, Kyoka Suzuki, Rina Uchiyama

Director: Katsuyuki Motohiro
Studio: Pop & In Entertainment
Rating: R
Genre: Drama

Synopsis:
Following up on the wild box-office success of his Odoru Daisosasen: The Movie, Katsuyuki Motohiro directs this offbeat drama about one very unusual lad. Born with both an I.Q. of 195 and a freakish and uncontrollable ability to project his innermost thoughts to everyone in the vicinity, Kenichi Satomi (Masanobu Ando) is only one of seven members of a very small circle called "the satorare" -- the understood. The Japanese government garners for these gifted individuals the sort of luxurious and isolated lives usually reserved for royalty. Though he graduated from medical school with the highest board score ever recorded, Satomi lives cocooned and away from normal interaction. One day, a psychiatrist named Yoko Komatsu (Kyoka Suzuki) is assigned to examine this rare example of humanity. Yoko quickly learns that not only is Satomi very lonely, but he is in love with her. On her end, she longs to return the love, struggling to find a meaningful -- and private -- means of doing so.

taken from: http://www.dvdasian.com/cgi-bin/dvdasian/12691.html?id=sTWgDHjB

IMO:
a bit too draggy for my liking but watchable...

Rating:
3 out of 5 snoopys

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah hong...Wow! While I was searching for info on professional photography hunting and outdoors I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for professional photography hunting and outdoors. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about #KEYWORD##.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah hong...Wow! While I was searching for info on ionic breeze I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for ionic breeze. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about ionic breeze.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah hong, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on as seen on tv products I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about as seen on tv products, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah hong...Wow! While I was searching for info on as seen on tv products I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv products. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about as seen on tv products.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah hong, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on esteban guitar when I found your page. Your site describing this post is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on esteban guitar then drop by the site above and check it out.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ah hong, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on as seen on tv items when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv items. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about as seen on tv items at the site above.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ah hong, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on esteban guitar I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for esteban guitar. Should the need ever arise where you need information on esteban guitar then drop by for a look.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on hylexin, I ended up on your page. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about hylexin.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home